Our school is in a beautiful countryside location surrounded by rolling fields and woodland. We are four miles from the sea. Our campus includes an infant playground with sandpit, large general playground with quiet garden, playing field with adventure equipment and science garden.
There is a good sized car park for the convenience of visitors and parents. The building is all on one level and comprises three classrooms and additional teaching space. A work/art room, library, reception and hall. We have our own kitchen facilities from where excellent lunches are provided.
St. Kew School, originally located in the Parish Hall at the turn of the 20th. Century, moved to its present location in 1928. Further extension and improvement in 1991 added a complete new wing providing the school with a new kitchen, hall/dining room/gymnasium and workroom, staffroom, library and offices.